Yalobusha County, Mississippi
Expanding economically, growing exponentially.
Yalobusha County, in northern Mississippi, is a prime location for industry and business. With its proximity to Memphis, Tennessee; Birmingham, Alabama; Little Rock, Arkansas; and Jackson, Mississippi; access to large markets and transportation is quick and easy.
- Major transportation routes include Interstate 55, a major joint rail line, and US Highway 51.
- Close to two universities and two community colleges.
- Two industrial parks located in Water Valley, MS and Coffeeville, MS.
- Excellent quality of life with a low crime rate and low cost of living.
- Opportunities for local incentives to supplement attractive state incentives and tax breaks.
YEDD — Yalobusha County Economic Development District
Our organization promotes Yalobusha County’s economic growth potential and the benefits of establishing a business in this region. We work with business and industry providing resources and services for economic development.
Have questions or comments? Need more information? Please contact us by phone or email.
Yalobusha County Economic Development District
PO Box 642
Water Valley, MS 38965